The Nitecore MT2A LED flashlight is an incredibly compact, lightweight flashlight as slim and convenient as a pen. Possessing an impressive 345 lumen maximum output powering by two easily obtained AA batteries, the MT2A utilizes a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED with a 166 yard throw - not bad for such a small flashlight. Weighing in at just 2.36 ounces before battery installation, this tiny light fits firmly in the palm of your hand and can easily be carried in a pocket, purse, or backpack with a sturdy stainless steel clip to hold it in place. With four brightness levels and two special modes easily accessed by turning the head of the light, this light is perfect for everything from common everyday tasks to taking on extended journeys to professional inspection - with a light this convenient, you're sure to constantly find new uses for your Nitecore MT2A.
- LED Premium CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- Battery: 2 x AA
- Maximum output: 345 lumens
- Output / runtime:
- Turbo: 345 lumens / 2 h 15 min
- High: 138 lumens / 5 h
- Medium: 55 lumens / 12 h
- Low: 15 lumens / 50 h
- Special mode: SOS and Strobe
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5,800 cd
- Beam Distance: 166 yards
- Size: 6.10 inch (L) x 0.89 inch (Head D) x 0.85 inch (Tube D) ( 155 mm x 22.56 mm x 21.5 mm )
- Weight: 2.36 oz ( 67 g) (without battery)
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 m
- Material: Aluminum alloy with type III Hard Anodizing
- High efficiency current circuit board
- Maximum runtime of up to 50 hours
- Two rapid switching modes suit various user requirements.
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Intelligent memory functions
- Anti-rolling design
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for better grip
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (submersible to two meters)
Package Contents: Flashlight x 1, Clip x 1, Lanyard x 1, Spare plastic cap x 1, Spare O-ring x 1.
- Switching ON/OFF: Press the button on the tailcap until a “click” is heard.
- Mode Switching: The Nitecore MT2A has two modes: Turbo and user-defined. Simply tightening and loosening the flashlight head switches between two modes.
Turbo Mode: Turbo mode provides maximum light output and can be accessed when the MT2A flashlight head is tightened. Momentary illumination can be achieved by lightly pressing the switch.
Note: After three minutes’ using of turbo mode, the flashlight will lower its output automatically to prevent from overheating, and prolong the battery run time.
- User-Defined Mode: User-defined mode changes light brightness and functions and can be accessed by slightly loosening the flashlight head. In this mode, lightly pressing the switch will cycle through following modes: “High-Mid-Low-SOS-Strobe”. Pressing the switch all the way down saves current setting.
Tips: Make NITECORE MT2A your perfect daily carry flashlight.