Sometimes a hard case doesn't make sense for a pocket kit. Enter the Maxpedition Skinny Pocket Organizer. These are the perfect size to create an Every Day Carry kit with all the essentials without taking up a lot of space. These pouches are extremely tough, and even have a Teflon coating to keep the grime off.
About Maxpedition® Pocket Organizers
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
- deep integrated slip and zippered pockets
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK® zippers
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- Props in product photos are not included
Overall Size: 4"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.